- Delivering pixel-perfect mockups and UI elements based on guidelines, drafts, UI specifications, etc.
- Working with worldwide team and partners from Singapore, US, Korea, Japan, Australia, …
- Ensuring alignment between UI design and technical implementation.
- Keeping the UI library up to date in collaboration with the Product Manager.
- Building dynamic prototypes (Axure, Anima, InVision, etc.), based on UI specifications
- Stay up to date on current trends in interaction design
- Other duties may include visual communication for promotional materials (flyers, kakemonos, banners…), video editing (feature demos).
- At least 1 year of experience working as the designer with a variety of platforms such as Web, Mobile (Android, iOS, Hybrid,...) and many resolutions of screens.
- Excellent design GUI to effect, look and feel are friendly with the user, beautify, shimmering and shiny.
- Excellent Adobe Photoshop and visual design software (Adobe Illustrator, Sketch,…)Familiarity with prototyping tools (Invision, Marvel, Axure…) is a plus.
- Solid analytical and design skills.
- Experience designing interfaces and producing visual assets for iOS and Android.
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS,... Able HTML cutting is preferred.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process is preferred.
- The ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, including executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Able to work independently, organize, coordinate, and direct users and teams.
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities, excellent presentation skill is plus.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER:
- Attractive salary package, review every 6 months and yearly bonus
- Became core team with Employee Stock Option or Token Scheme.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send applications and queries to [email protected]. Applications for this role
should be in the form of a CV, strong portfolio and cover letter.